- Learning Objectives
- Mode of Delivery
- Training Timing
- Material Provided
- Who Should Attend?
- Group Discount (same company only)
- Course Outline
Asset integrity management (AIM) focuses on the core elements of safety, environmental protection, reliability, regulatory compliance and data management. An effective Asset Integrity program provides assurance that a facility’s equipment and assets are designed, fabricated, procured, installed and maintained in a manner appropriate for its intended application, throughout the life of the operation.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Explore the basic Assets Integrity Management Modules
- Clarify the organizational interfaces, duties, and responsibilities of the officers involved in the development, implementation, and roll-out of AIMS.
- Learn about major operators’ AIMS achievements and compare asset integrity management strategies with best-in-class operators.
- To ensure effective AIMS, increase employee involvement, empowerment, and leadership while also enhancing communications and cross-disciplinary teamwork.
- Recognize the various control methods and describe how successful mitigation can reduce risk exposure and be used to satisfy the life extension needs of aging facilities.
Mode of Delivery
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting or at our Training Center.
Consecutive Saturdays at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST
• Presentation Slides • Study References
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of training.
Who Should Attend?
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Corrosion, Integrity & Static Equipment Engineers/Managers
- Inspection, Operations & Maintenance Professionals/Managers
- Asset & Project Managers
- Executives & Managers who are inspired for continual improvement, excellence and maintainable success of their organizations
- Team leaders and senior engineers working on the Asset Integrity Management System’s development, rollout, and implementation
Group Discount (same company only)
• 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
• 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
|Asset Integrity Professional Training||2000 EGP|
- Asset Integrity Elements Overview
- Asset Integrity Life Cycle
- Asset Integrity Barriers
- Safety Critical Elements and Equipment
- Asset Degradation and Damage
- Operational Corrosion Management
- Risk Based Inspection
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- Key Performance Indicators