Our Thoughts on Privacy
What Kind of Personal Information AAIS Collects ?
The privacy and security of your information are important to us. We give you the option of signing up to receive email updates. If you choose to register with us, we will need your name and email address. We take care to protect the online data you submit to us when using the Website and store such information in a secure database.
Also, some information about your server address, web browser, and computer system are transmitted to our web servers so we can operate and improve the Website. For example, we track the number of people who view each page and other information to determine the most popular features and to refine our design and marketing efforts. We collect and store such information on an aggregated basis.
To provide the services offered at the Website, we reserve the right to collect and track:
- The home server, IP addresses and domain names, email addresses, type of computer, and type of web browser you are using while you visit the Website.
- Other information that you volunteer when you use the Website How We Use Your Personal Information.
How We Use Your Personal Information ?
Aggregated Uses of Information :
- We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website, to authenticate user accounts, and to gather broad demographic information.
- We use demographic and profile data only for personalized content and statistical information and do not share those data with other companies except in ways that do not identify our users. We use these data to tailor the visitor’s experience at the Website, showing you content that we think might interest you and displaying the content according to your preferences.
Users may opt out of receiving future mailings at any time. Please see the “Opting Out” section below for more information.
The security of our users’ personally identifying information is of great concern to us. Although perfect security does not exist in any transaction process online or in stores, the Website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Please be assured that we are constantly reviewing our security processes to keep up to date with the highest levels of security encryption and service.
Requesting to See Your Personal Information
You may request via email, telephone that we provide you with the personal information we have concerning you. Once you receive this information, you may request that we modify or remove any of your personal information. We reserve the right to verify your identity before sending you this information.
Access to Children
We do not direct any features of the Website to children under the age of 13. Children under 13 may not register with AAIS or download, install, or use any of the services available on the Website. Products and services for sale are intended for purchase by adults. By making a purchase on the Website, you agree that you are at least 13 years of age.
AAIS and this Website will…
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with respect to children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
- NOT give the ability to post publicly or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information with respect to children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
- NOT entice children under the age of 13 by the prospect of a special game, prize, or other activity to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
Date of last update: November 15, 2021