- Learning Objectives
- Mode of Delivery
- Training Timing
- Material Provided
- Who Should Attend?
- Group Discount (same company only)
- Course Outline
CSWIP scheme certifies and assures personnel competence to ISO/IEC 17024. For instance, personnel engaged in welding, joining, materials integrity and inspection in manufacturing, construction, operation or repair of high integrity structures, plant or machinery.
A certified CSWIP 3.1 welding inspector is simply a welding inspector with certain experience and criteria which is approved by CSWIP through a specific requirement to enter the exam in accordance to BS EN ISO 17637:2016.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Understand factors which influence the quality of fusion welds in steels
- Recognize characteristics of commonly used welding processes in relation to quality control
- Interpret drawing instructions and symbols to ensure that specifications are met
- Set up and report on inspection of welds, microsection’s, and other mechanical tests
- Assess and report on welds to acceptance levels
- Confirm that incoming material meets stipulated requirements and recognize the effects on weld quality of departure from specification
- Be in a position to pass the Welding Inspector examinations
Mode of Delivery
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting or at our Training Center.
Consecutive Saturdays at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST
• Presentation Slides • Study References
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of training.
Who Should Attend?
Conditions for CSWIP 3.0, 3.1 are as follows:
- 3.0 general engineering background or working in that environment
- 3.1 three years welding inspection experience or five years supervisor
Group Discount (same company only)
• 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
• 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
|TWI CSWIP 3.1: Welding Inspector||3000 EGP|
- Duties of a Welding Inspector
- Codes and Standards
- Welding Terminology and Definitions
- Welding Defects
- Welding Symbols
- Electricity in Welding
- Introduction to Destructive Testing
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Weldability of Steels
- Heat Treatment
- Welding Equations
- Welding Processes